Many have worked from home during the past few years due to the pandemic, and Signeasy has constantly been working to serve most of their hassles. The company comprehended that preparing and transmitting documents for signature on the fly would be a high priority.
It gets much harder to collect signatures remotely, and there could be a lot of misunderstanding and back-and-forth if the “instructions” are not well communicated. The procedure also loses its effectiveness.
To solve this problem, “fields” can be added and assigned. This will clarify what information must be entered and where to enter it. The Signeasy web application has featured this capability for the past few years, and the company wanted smartphone users to have the same level of comfort.
It aimed to make adding and assigning fields on mobile devices as simple as possible. Signeasy is among the top-rated eSignature apps on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store. Signeasy DNA is wired to make things “simple” for the users. It returned to the drawing board to provide a straightforward and user-friendly method for creating and exchanging documents on smartphones and desktop systems.
How does it work?
1. Add signatories
It is simple to add signatories. Signeasy will propose contacts from Google, Outlook, or Contacts app based on chosen permissions.
- By defining the signature order, one may manage the order in which signatories complete and sign documents. For instance, an individual can send a purchase order to the vendor for confirmation after getting the supervisor’s approval.
- Enter the email addresses of those receiving a copy of the completed document using the optional CC field.
- In the following stage, color coding is used to distinguish the signatories for a completely intuitive experience in addition to a name tag.
2. Add fields and assign them
Clients may quickly and easily fill up and sign papers by adding fields. However, one can always decide not to add fields to a document before sending it.
- Adjust the fields’ dimensions and location on the document.
- Signeasy currently accepts fields for signatures, initials, names, dates, emails, text, and checkboxes. In each document, users can add up to 16 fields.
- Most fields can be automatically filled with a tap if clients use the Signeasy app. concentrated on creating the most excellent possible experience for clients!
- All fields other than checkboxes are set at “required,” but users may change this by selecting the three-dot menu.
- Based on the field type, relevant alternatives are displayed. Using a copy field for the signature/initials fields and a date format for the date field, respectively.
3. Review and transmit
Verify the information on the paper, and if desired, add a remark to the signatories on the summary panel. The paper’s name and the signatories’ email addresses are shown on this screen. Then click ‘Send’ to finish.
When the document is sent off, Signeasy will notify each signatory. Users will get a notification on the app after everyone has finished signing. The user can check the status of a waiting document from the documents list.
Want to fix something?
Even after circulating a document for signature, one can change the names and email addresses of the signatories. This functionality’s main benefit is that one doesn’t have to restart the workflow after correcting errors.
Signeasy is functional wherever it works
With the advent of mobile devices like the iPhone, iPad, and Android, one can now email papers to anybody, anywhere, for signature. One device can be used to submit the document, and another can be used to check its status.
Due to a lack of print and scan devices infrastructure at the user end, document signing activity is relatively delayed in remote working scenarios. The company started looking for alternatives to speed up the signature of all documents.
Few organizations have established a supervisor to sign all regular documents, few have located resources with the necessary infrastructure to sign documents, and few are still using the same obsolete method of document signing. Recently, several organizations have begun using eSignatures to simplify signing documents.
While cloud-based electronic signatures are anticipated, organizations also need other essential Signeasy Features. For instance, features like digital document fill and eSign, APIs for organizations, the ability to eSign bulk documents with a single click, user management for the Enterprise version, role-based access control, and detailed auditing. Check for such capabilities and subscribe to eSignature software depending on the organization’s needs and compliance requirements.